Yorkshire Pudding Recipe
- 100gms of flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 150gms soy milk
- 4 tsp egg replacer
- 8 Tbsp chilled water (cold)
- Salt and pepper
- Turn oven on to 230 degrees.
- Add a drop of oil into each cupcake hole in the tray.
- Put cupcake tray in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt and pepper with milk until consistent.
- Whisk egg replacer and water with a electric mixer until fluffy.
- Gently fold egg mix into flour mix until consistent.
- Carefully take hot cupcake tray out of oven and put 1 scoop of mixture into each cupcake hole.
- Turn oven temp down to 200 degrees and put puddings in for 15 minutes.
- After the first 15 minutes take tray out of oven and stab a hole into each pudding to let the air out and then put the tray back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
Share this post