Welcome to the Sweet Release website. Thanks for checking us out!
We are Wellington’s first all vegan cafe, the organizers behind the all Vegan monthly night market called The Vegan Vault and the team behind Not a Butcher. We love experimenting with food and we make a lot of our food from scratch. We don't serve dairy, eggs, meat or nuts in store.
We're located on 134 Willis Street (between Dixon St and Manners St) and open for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week between 11:30am to 7:30pm. Closed on Public Holidays.
Here are the following ways you can order from us:
- -Deliveries are available via Deliver Easy
- -Click&Collect our menu here
- -Delivery or Click&Collect of weekly Not A Butcher packages via our online shop
- -If you can't afford a meal right now, we have a pay it forward initiative. Please call us during open hours for a store pick up. If you are in a position to help and would like to purchase a pay it forward meal for someone in need, please visit our online store.
To navigate around this website and get to know more about us, we’ve included the following pages:
- Shop menu. Check this out to see the current menu in our shop.
- Online store. Whole cakes and gift cards are available here. Cake orders are made to order and the website form will require 2 days notice. We accept bank payments, paypal, credit card and laybuy. Paywave and credit card facilities are available in store.
- Events and Media. Check this page out about upcoming events we are involved in and to read about media/blog stories that we have been featured in.
- Blog/Recipes. Read about what’s been happening with us and try out some of the recipes.
- About us and Contact info. A quick run though of how to get in touch with us and a map included to help you find our store.
- Gallery. Check out our live feed of our customers Instagram regram giveaways.
- Frequently asked question. A compilation of FAQ from our customers.
Please Send us a message if you have any questions or ring the shop during open hours.